It is said that the color you prefer to wear reflects your personality and state of mind. If there is a color that makes you feel more comfortable and confident in, it is the color that reveals yourself. So, what do the different colors people often choose to wear mean?
- Black: Black is the most classic color to wear. It helps anyone look slim and thin. People who prefer to wear black clothing are ambitious, sophisticated, efficient and often perceived as emotionally safe.
- White: White is the most simple color of clothing. It is the symbol of freedom, purity and simplicity and suitable for people who are very neat and reliable, they like new beginnings and strive for perfection.
- Brown: Brown is the color of the Earth. People who prefer to wear brown clothing are slightly conservative, reliable, intelligent, strong and stable. That’s the reason why they are perceived by the others.
- Red: Red is called a physical color, which is the first color perceived by the human eye. The color red attracts people who are strong, full of energy, warm, exciting and sexual.
- Blue: It is said that the color blue has a calming effect. Blue shades of clothing are often chosen by kind, sympathetic, courteous and intellectual people.
- Green: Green is the color that brings harmony, freshness,, and balance. Those who prefer green clothing are caring, kind and have a soft heart.
- Pink: Pink is considered the color of girls and women. According to psychologists, people who love to wear pink clothing are romantic, optimistic and self-righteous. They appreciate kindness and comfort above everything else.
- Orange: The color orange is a warm and opportunistic color that brings a funny, cheerful, creative and attractive atmosphere. People who prefer orange clothing are optimistic, energetic and cheerful, and are eager for change.
- Yellow: Yellow, the color of the sun, is really intense and helps to increase concentration and attention. Yellow clothing is often used by active and creative people. They are bright dreamers and adventurers who always want to explore and conquer.
- Purple: Purple is the color standing for quality. It is spiritual and also quite luxurious. The shades of purple in clothing indicate creativity, insight, and love of art. People who wear purple are emotional, dreamy, passionate and sensitive.
Now that you know what various colors mean and which of these colors do you prefer to wear? However, colors will probably play an important but not decisive role. So, remember these words of Coco Chanel, “The best color in the whole world is the one that looks good on you”.